This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to ‘Personal Data’ (or ‘personal information’)
about you, which is collected, handled, processed and stored by us. The processing of Personal Data is
governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “KENT”).
The law requires that eight data protection principles are followed in the handling of personal data.
These are that personal data must be:
1. Fairly, transparently and lawfully processed.
2. Obtained and processed for limited purposes and not in any manner incompatible with those purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and limited to only data that is necessary to perform the purpose for which it was obtained.
4. Accurate and up to date.
5. Not kept for longer than is necessary.
6. Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights.
8. Not transferred outside of the EEA or between countries without adequate protection.
are committed to following these principles and will be open and
transparent about the purposes for which we will use your data.
Who are we?
is the data controller, this means it decides how your personal data is
collected, handled, processed and stored, and for what purposes. If any
of your personal information changes, you believe that any of the
information we hold is incorrect or you have any queries with regard to
your personal information or our data protection policies and
procedures, then please contact us at
What is Personal Data?
Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable
natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is
anyone who can be identified, directly or indirectly from that data.
Identification can be by the information alone or in combination with
other information that is
within our possession, control or from other information to which we legally have access to.
What is the legal basis for processing your Personal Data?
All Personal Data that we process, will be in accordance with one or more of the following legal basis’:
Consent from the individual (or someone authorised to consent on their behalf).